Royalhouse Chapel International is a multifaceted, multiracial non denominational ministry organisation in Africa, Europe and the USA. Our vision is to bring people before God’s Presence in Worship, Prayer and Praise, affect them with the Word of God and create an atmosphere of love in which they can thrive spiritually, economically, physically, emotionally and mentally.
Our vision is to bring people before God’s Presence in Worship, Prayer and Praise, affect them with the Word of God and create an atmosphere of love in which they can thrive spiritually, economically, physically, emotionally and mentally and become significant in their world.
Our mission is to touch our generation with the power of God.
- An outward focus: Among leaders and members expressed in both a concern for evangelism and for wider social engagement in the community
- High levels of participation: As shown by worship attendance, small group commitment and involvement in leadership and ministry.
- A strong sense of belonging: As shown by high levels of satisfaction among members, a growing sense of commitment, healthy relationships and low levels of conflict
- A clear sense of direction: Members regard their congregation as having a sense of direction and purpose. Leadership has a strong sense of vision for the growth of the congregation, both numerically and in other dimensions, to which the members are committed and willing to change to accomplish
- Effective leadership: Which is inspiring and directive, but listens to members and empowers them to use their gifts and skills
- A lively faith: With individuals growing in faith, experiencing moments of conversion or commitment, and high levels of devotional activity
- Inspiring and engaging worship services: That provides a sense of transcendence for those who attend and that are expressed in appropriate cultural forms that enable them to engage with it
- A younger age profile: As a result of successful retention of young adults and attraction of newcomers
- We aim to grow: Stronger through worship, Larger through evangelism, Broader through ministry, Deeper through discipleship, Warmer through fellowship
In Royalhouse Chapel, we:
- ACCEPT YOU – just as you are – as a member of our family. (I John 4:7-8)
- TRAIN YOU – from wherever you are in your spiritual life – to mature spiritually. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- BE THERE FOR YOU – as God grants us grace to – through your trials and the vicissitudes of life. (Hebrews 10:23-25; Acts 2:42-47)
- GIVE YOU A MISSION IN LIFE – to compliment your personal vision – so you can touch your generation with the Power of God. (I Corinthians 1:4-9)