- The main thrust of our services is “worship”!
- We like to spend good time worshipping God
- We invest financial resources into high tech sounds and entertainment systems to enhance your worship experience!
- Our “worship” sessions are engaging, soul inspiring and sometimes very emotional – the real deal!
- We express ourselves in worship freely without hindrance and without adherence to any strict rigid code!
- Our worship experience is must better than what you will get at the night club!
- We dance, clap, do dance routines (ROYAL DANCE), use tambourines, have liturgical dances, and the like!
- We have good bible based pure and holy music: hymns, reggae, hip-hop, rap, funk, calypso, slows, raga, disco, traditional, contemporary, country, oldies, rock, and the list goes on – EVERYTHING!
- 8 out of every 10 people you meet in Royalhouse Chapel joined the church because of our “worship”.
- We live and breathe the Word of God
- We adopt several preaching styles that suit all people of all ages
- We use illustrations during the teaching of the word of God
- We use loads of humour in our sermons
- Our sermons answer questions on people’s minds
- Our sermons are simple yet powerful
- We study the Word of God in most small group meetings
- We operate Community Branch Fellowships of bible studies for friends and families in communities we live in
- We have a Foundation and Discipleship School at which we train people in the Word of God
- We love to pray
- We pray in every meeting of the church, small or big
- We begin and end every meeting with prayer
- We engage in militant prayer!
- We have all night services quite regularly just to pray
- We pray for the needs of people and believe God for miracles for them
- We pray with the spiritually oppressed to release them from their suffering
- We invest time and resources into building our prayer base
Awesome Friendships & Loving Everyone!
- We try to create an atmosphere of love, caring and sharing
- We encourage friendships
- We build strong bonds with people
- We are a home away from home
- We are your new family
- We love everybody, no matter who they are and what they have done or do
- We accept everyone just as they are
- We sometimes spend time in each other’s homes when we can
Awesome Outreach & Help for All!
- We reach out to all people no matter who they are or where they come from
- We preach the Gospel to everyone, and show them love beyond the pulpit and outside of our church walls
- We do not only preach, we have social welfare projects like scholarships, feed the hungry, welfare grant s, etc.
- We invest into getting the message of Jesus out three to our community, nation and the world
That is what we do!